Has something gone wrong?

What to do if an electrical product you have purchased is not safe? Or if you are not completely satisfied that the electrical installation work you received is incorrectly installed or dangerous?

Press play and learn more!

If you are not satisfied with an electrical product or an electrical installation, you need to contact the company that sold the electrical equipment or did the electrical installation.

If you cannot agree, you can contact the municipality's (kommunens) consumer advisor or a legal representative. You can also contact the Swedish Consumer Agency (Konsumentverket) for help with making a complaint.

Last reviewed: 2024-03-19